inspiration

7/21/14





Oh hello. How is it Monday already? Today is the first time I actually sat down and opened up a computer and just surfed the web. I’ve been working 10 hour days and one 16 hour day and life has left me exhausted. So yes this is an inspiration Monday post I have for you. After I cleaned my apartment a little, I sat down at my kitchen table with a cup of coffee and watched a documentary. I love documentaries. Seriously, I love ALL OF THEM. I watched Tiny: A Story About Living Small. It was so inspirational. Living in a world where all we do is consume and want more. It was eye opening to see these people living a life that maybe one day I’ll obtain. I don’t know if I would be able to live in 100 square feet or less but I would definitely try. Maybe I should start saving to build my own tiny house and travel the world.  The documentary inspired me to do a cleanse with the personal junk that I’ve acquired.  Maybe I’ll be posting more about that soon. 




Also, not sure how I want to write these posts yet. Using all lowercase? Uppercase? Formal? I’m not sure honestly. Only time will tell!


Welp, til next time folks. Have a wonderful Monday and remember to stay inspired.





ps: the picture above is not mine. if you want credit or for it to be taken off this blog, please let me know! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger