mental health day

3/31/14


Lately I’ve been feeling more like a dead houseplant than an actual human being. With the Chicago weather showing no signs of spring and every other little thing in life that has been going wrong. I’ve been left with no inspiration. To the point where I’ve been crying at work for no reason. Pure exhaustion? With going to school three days a week and working four AND then maybe going to a show or spending time with friends. I’ve been tired. Man, where do you find that balance? Well, today I took a “Mental Health Day”. My friend Karl told me about these days that you must take before you go completely insane and start crying everyday for no reason? HAHA, I don’t know. But, I do know that is was the best decision I’ve made all week.

Today…

Made iced coffee (recipe will be up soon)
Found some inspiration
Listened to an album that makes me feel like I’m home
Hung out with my cat
Read my book for class tomorrow
Got excited for projects I’ll be working on this summer



Today I feel alive and more like an actual human being. It’s kinda nice.




needing to repaint the bathroom and fix this picture! 
and the kitchen ceiling 
and the bathroom tub






ps: the weather is getting better!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger