something thrifted

11/8/13



I guess thrifting has been something I've always loved. Then in 2011 I opened Lavender and Honey. Lavender and Honey is still something I dream about often. It's still something that might be a "thing".. Eventually. The joy I get from looking at these things that were once owned by someone else is indescribable. I think about the people. I think about the stories behind these objects. The stories we don't know. So this is a series of things that I find and the stories that I give these said things. Things.. things.. things! 

This little bracelet was once worn by woman who had an open heart and a hot temper. She was always on the go. She believed that when she stopped moving the world would stop. She had porcelain skin, big brown eyes, and a thin frame. She was a charmer and with her open heart everyone turned to her for advice. She had it all. 


I just realized my hands are so dry! This girl needs some hand cream. Have a wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger