waiting for summer

4/9/14



Hello there. Sitting down after work with a million things to do I found myself unable to start today. I started reading through some of the blogs that have inspired me in the past. And here I am again... inspired. Today was a beautiful day. I'm excited to start riding my bike again this summer. But, first I need to buy a helmet. Do you have any recommendations? I don't think I have readers on here and mostly I'm just talking to myself... That's awkward. Anywho, this is going to be my first post for 100 happy days. 



Cheers! I'm excited to see what makes me happy on a daily basis. 




Inspired by A Beautiful Mess. Read more here.

1 comments:

  1. I use a nutcase helmet brand. It's fashionable (hipsterish) a little bit heavy but recommended for city riding. Let's go on a bike ride!

    http://nutcasehelmets.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger