DAUGHTER

5/10/14

Music is a big part of my life. It has helped me through some pretty dark times. I’m constantly listening to music and trying to explore new genres. I’m also trying to grow and build a record collection. Currently spinning will be a new feature on Lavender and Honey. The series will start with one of my favorite bands, which I accidentally found on YouTube. Hey, thanks YouTube!



Daughter- The Wild Youth EP

Home
Medicine
Youth
Love

This EP speaks to me so much. I don’t know if it’s Elena’s voice or the lyrics that were all written by her except for ‘Home’. Medicine is probably my favorite song because it reminds me of my mother, among other things. The whole EP is so good though and they’re amazing live.  You should definitely give them a listen.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger