welcoming a new month

6/4/14

Hello June! I welcomed you with sickness. I'm truly sorry about that... that's definitely not how I wanted to welcome you! So welcome, I'm excited to see what you bring. Of course I'm inspired by Bleubird and decided to fill this out. I know my friend Becca does something similar as well. It kinda reminds me of the olden days of Myspace and Xanga. Oh those days... Do you remember those days?




Eating / Raw cucumbers... with pepper. 
Drinking / Green tea with honey! 
Practicing / Self love
Mastering / Nothing at the moment.. eeeeek.
Learning / How to accept that I don't get everything I want.
Trying / To look on the bright side.
Playing / Tigers Jaw.
Reading / 
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao... STILL. 
Remembering / That it's going to be okay.
Wearing / Vintage floral shirt and green pants.
Cooking / Tacos almost every night.
Working / Only four days a week. Woof.
Traveling / To Michigan tomorrow. 
Wanting / To get my life together.







Picture: My greeeeen tea. 




1 comments:

  1. feel better lady! i will fill one out soon for summer!!! i'm surprised i haven't yet, haha.

    ReplyDelete

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger