surprises in quarantine

6/24/20




Hi. I know I'm not talking to many folks on here, but whoever is reading this right now. I want you to know I appreciate you. It's been since 2016 since I've felt the need to document anything on this little cloud in the ethernet that we are on. We are on a cloud, yes? Haha. 

I've gone through so much and grown so much these past few years. I've also done so much healing. Through all the growth and healing, there's one thing that hasn't changed. The desire to blog. To be here. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about starting this outlet back up. Like most people, quarantine made me evaluate my entire life from the inside out. I love to share what inspires me. Why did I stop? A few other questions that popped up were; Have I been making up excuses for not finishing my degree in Interior Design? Do you have those meaningful friendships that you so badly want? Need even to be honest. Are you honestly living the life you want? Those are just a few at the top of the list. I don't know what will come of this space in 2020, but I do know that I will never give up on any of my dreams and this is one of them. Ideas you ask for this space in 2020? I hope to hone in on starting an interior styling business. I hope to share what inspires me. Always. Let's start there. Surprise! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger