a few things in october

11/1/13


  • Copic Markers. End of story. Best markers EVER.
  • Pumpkin Souffle candle from Anthropologie. SO GOOD. 
  • Hadly Boot from Penelope's. I've been wearing them nonstop! Loveeee them.
  • Rogue's Pumpkin Patch Ale. THEE BEST BEER.
  • Actually everything from Penelope's. I wish I had more money because I would go on a shopping spree.
  • The lipstick I made from Bomber Betty Custom Cosmetics


Just a few things that I fell in love with for the first time or all over again. Fall is my favorite season and October is kinda my favorite month! It's been a pretty rocky October this year but I am excited for it to return again next year. AND hey, cheers to November! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Lavender and Honey All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger